Control Screen Saver is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 10, Windows 8.
Control Screen Saver is an easy to use all-in-one screen saver utility that lets you easily control your screen savers with a simple click of the mouse. You can launch, choose, configure, randomize, enable and disable your screen savers from the system tray. You can also hotkey activate and configure the current screen saver.
- Running as an icon in the system tray, it is designed to be simple to use
through a popup menu interface for quick screen saver control
- You can Enable/Disable/Configure your default screen saver
- Allows you to start/configure/choose every installed screen saver without
opening windows display properties
- Starts your default screen saver with a mouse click
- Starts your default screen saver with a hot key
- Starts a random screen saver with a hot key
- Automatically disables the screen saver at startup
- Automatically changes the default windows screen saver
- Switches off your monitor
- Easy install / uninstall
Control Screen Saver (version 1.7.0) has a file size of 688.13 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 123 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.